Common Questions about Vacation Rental Properties
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I book a property?
- You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at (888) 617-3687. If you prefer to text or use WhatsApp reach out to our reservationist Laurie at +1 (303) 868-8431 and she'll be glad to help you!
- Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Can I bring my pet with me?
- We offer several homes, some of which allow pets and some do not. You can either look at our properties online by clicking on the "vacation rentals" tab above and see if the home you are looking at allows pets. Or you can call, text or, WhatsApp our reservationist Laurie at +1 (303) 868-8431 and she would love to help find a home that is just right for you and your pet.
- What are the benefits of a vacation home rental?
- Our vacation condos and homes are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" to your vacation rather than returning to a small hotel room. Our homes have full kitchens, with some having additional game rooms, hot tubs, and BBQ grills. You will be able to enjoy a full service home while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room.